Monday, October 21, 2013

When we reach, we can fly...

...know inside, we can make it!

God I hate that song... catchy. 

Hello. Fracture here, finally. I'm actually starting to feeling better. I'm just trying to get the vision of a walking electrified corpse out of my head now. Those fucking eyes. I swear I can still taste eye goo.

Disgusting.

But uh.... story for another time I suppose. I'm not ready to declassify that info just yet.

So in the meantime, here's a special little treat.

Does anyone remember when I acquired an Elf earlier this year?

He was one of David's victims. He was a member of a small band of proxies who got it in their head that they could take David and cash in the reward on his head. Kind of tragic really. I almost feel responsible somehow. Such an odd sensation to feel something you simply know to be untrue. 

They did, after all, know who David was. They knew what they were in for if they fucked up and I certainly didn't tell them to go. Such an odd sensation indeed.

Now, dear Legolas wasn't tortured like his friends were. Or, he wasn't tortured to the extent that his friends where. They were a rather horrifying mess. All he got was the forced front row showing of the slow and violent deaths of his friends, the being starved, the being fed his friends, and having to listen to the horrible wildcats sound track over and over again through the whole thing.

Oh, and his leg was amputated. That one was unique to him.

Now, that all happened some six or so months ago. We've had him in both physical and psychological therapy since then and I dare say he has almost made his way back to being a functional and capable individual. Mostly.

Hes still screams at night, he still freaks out a little if you sing the line 'we're all in this together', and he still struggles with walking some days but hes getting there. 

So, why bring him up? Because hes going to be the newest member of a group I'm about to declassify for you all.

Now these people have been operating on my behalf for a while now. They've been with me since I opened the fire cult back up. They are my personal troop of fire cultists and they handle missions for me when I need to make sure the job gets done. They hold a very prestigious position amongst their fellow fire culties and that's where the group got their unofficial designation from. The Fire Culties like to call them 'Fracture's Finest'.

Legolas will be joining this group as their personal driver and mechanic with a new designation: 'Wheels'.

So, why announce their existence? Does seem odd to show the card you've been keeping tucked in your sleeve doesn't it? Well its simple. As a threat.

Picasso. Moth. Ivy. I will send the Finest to hunt down and kill you. This is your last chance. Give up your insane quest and come home now.... Please.

Hasn't their been enough death?

Fracture out.

No comments:

Post a Comment